Monday, June 29, 2009

a change in plans..

okay.
there's this scholarship here that i qualified for but never did the paperwork for
i got in contact with my old guidance counselor about it and she called me back today and basically now i might be going to school starting this fall
the scholarship requires that i not take any time off between graduation and starting college (aside from summer) so my counselor told me about a school with open admission that would definitely accept me
so i applied there and called the lady at the school that she talked to and apparently i'll have all my acceptance stuff by the end of the week
it's a lot more affordable than any of the other schools i've been accepted to
..
i've been working with my counselor since 9:30 this morning and finished just about all the necessary paperwork,
i'm still not sure how i feel about all of this, but i've already done all this
haha it just happened so suddenly o.o


1 comment:

  1. ah good luck with this maria! hopefully this will work out for the better! :)

    ReplyDelete